Wednesday, December 27, 2006

New Beginning

Hi :-)

This is my first post in my blog. I absolutely have no clue, what a blog is, what contents it includes and such stuff. But, I wanted to have a space for my own feelings and I was introduced to blog. Hurray!!! Now I have one.

I was thinking from past one week, how to start my blog(topic). I went to a movie Pursuit of Happiness and that made me really think of what happiness is in a real practical world. I thought I would express my thoughts on this and this is what I will do in my next post.

Cheers,
Novice Blogger(G)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

eamito aaa movie

G said...

Pursuit of Happyness

Anonymous said...

Remember the rules of the game,
and remember the game itself,
want not much from here,
wish not too much from anywhere,
that alone,
and that alone,
will get you what everyone runs after, forgetting the game of life itself.
-Silver