Monday, October 1, 2007

Surprise this weekend

I got a big surprise this weekend, I could never forget it.

How would you feel, when you get a call in the midst of a farewell party and you are asked to check your apartment, because somebody was waiting for you whom you would never expect, and that person is the most dearest one to you personally. It was a very nice experience to me.


It was 11:30 in the night, I got a call from my cousin to return to the apartment to meet a person who has been waiting for me. I was kind of reluctant to leave the party because it was a farewell party for my friend who got a job in other state, and it was night to go alone. Somehow, I managed to come to my apartment, I didn't find anyone :-(. I thought it was my cousin's prank. I went to my room, and was shocked/surprised (mixed feelings) to see another person in my room. That person was the dearest and the most lovable person so far, in my life. I was speechless for few moments, but then I was jumping out of joy :-)

That was my weekend.

Cheers,
G

2 comments:

Nethead said...

WOW!!! what a story!! Thanks for sharing :)

Hmm, I wonder whom it was in the room?

Mareswar Porandla said...

Hi i gone Through ur blogspot, Its Awesome.whr r u?what u will do? r u working on BO?
u can catch me on mareshporandla@gmail.com