Sunday, February 4, 2007

Leave Application

After a long time I got time to blah blah blah in my blog :-) I got a mail from one of my friends and that was very funny. I edited some of those and thought I will post here.

An employee want to apply for a leave, and these are the possible ways of applying leave(Just for fun)

-- "Please grant me leave, Since I have to go to my village to sell my land along with my wife, please sanction me one-week leave"

-- From an employee who was performing the "mundane" ceremony of his 10 year old son:
"as I want to shave my son's head, please leave me for two days"

-- From an employee who was performing his daughter's wedding:
"as I am marrying my daughter, please grant a weeks leave.."

-- "As my mother-in-law has expired and I am only one responsible for it, please grant me 10 days leave" haha

-- From an employee who need half day leave:
"Since I've to go to the cremation ground at 10 o-clock and I may not return, please grant me half day casual leave"

-- From an employee who is sick:
"I am suffering from fever, please declare one-day holiday"

Enough of fun for now. Will post some of them in my next post

Cheers,
G

No comments: