Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentines Day


Today is an adventurous day. Last night it snowed heavily and all the roads were not shoveled. I had to change the trains and catch buses :-(. Well, whatever I don't want to talk about that.

Even in this inclement weather, I see people carrying flower bouquets for their dear ones. First I thought they were crazy :-) That went past my mind with work. In the mid-afternoon my friend called me and said she received a flower bouquet and a teddy from her valentine. She was so happy and excited. Then that scene in the morning popped up, and of course with my creativity tried to imagine people happily spending time together.

That thought itself was rejuvenating and I was filled with happiness, at the same time I was gloomy, that I do not have any friend to receive bouquets, teddy bears or last but not the least chocolates. heehaw

Well for my type of a person, I think I am better off without a valentine. hahahahaaa

Cheers,
G

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Coposition G?
G--Great?Good? God Knows who's G!

G said...

Coposition???

Anonymous said...

To Anonyn
1. Correct your spellings
2. Learn to be courteous
3. G is not god knows who, its just you dont know. It might be someones last name or pen name

To G
1. Compose ki vadi spelling adhi

-Silver