Monday, February 26, 2007

Snow Yesterday

It snowed again. I did not expect snow as the weather was hot. By the time I woke up on Sunday morning it was snowing. It was soooo beautiful outside, I did not dare to go out but managed to capture few pictures :-)

Plant: Always stick to me ... I appear more beautiful than withered out

I wish my heart is as pure and fair as snow


Blowing snow

Looks like nobody stepped out to leave their foot prints :-)

Somehow sometimes when this is related to life and people it makes us sick just as the colorless and boring life. I feel it is good only to some extent as far as it doesn't trouble me, but of course once it starts troubling we can plow snow by some or the other means.
I know some people who try to intrude into our personal life. uhhhhh .... I wish there is a way to plow a person's nature of poking into one's personals.


Cheers,
G

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And thats just from inside..
Good Pics
-Silver

G said...

Exactly
Thankyou :-)