Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Happyness

Do u believe in this one liner?



" Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful "
- Albert Schweitzer

I strongly believe in this. According to my perspective this is how it works. If you are happy then you are not absent minded and your body and mind will be focusing on the same thing. You have concentration on what you do. You will love the work you are doing and if you love what you are doing you will have strong determination towards it. If a person has strong determination, he can go any far to reach his dreams and aspirations. You will not deviate or get distracted from your path and if you go on your path, it will lead to success.



The ultimate goal of a person is to lead a happy and peaceful life. To have a happy life or to pursue happiness, every individual has their own set of perspective. I feel happy from different things, that may be spending my time helping others or if I achieve something I always dream of. But I always keep in mind that " I should be happy with what I have, even though my dreams and aspirations are high ". That doesn't mean that I stopped trying to reach my goal. Every success in life starts with the step and at one phase of life you have to step forward. For me my first step is to be happy and love the work I am doing. I believe happiness is not just earning money, but comes from the joy of achievement. We all live with the object of being happy, though our lives are all different yet the same.

In this practical world, I know its pretty hard to be always happy, but may be can give it a try.



PS: This is not to hurt anyone's feelings or to argue with anyone. These are just my feelings. You can feel free to drop few comments on my perspective and correct me if I am in misconception.

Cheers,
G

No comments: