Thursday, January 25, 2007

Snow Again


I went for a walk, and went to some store near to our work place. I happened to see a truck that was sprinkling salt on the roads. I was wondering what was wrong with that. When I was returning something happened, and I almost shouted out of joy(it started snowing). Wooooooow, I love when it is snowing. I wish I was out in the snow but I have to return to my work, I felt very bad that I couldn't play in snow.

It is snowing outside, and I am sitting in the office, making every chance to get up from my cube and look at the window to see the snow. One of my colleague asked what was wrong with me. What would I say :-) heheeee

When I was outside, I tried my best to get hold of the snowflake. I strained my eyes to find the kind of snowflakes in this picture but to no avail. One day I will definitely take a picture of that :-D hahahaaaa


Cheers,
G

No comments: