Wednesday, January 3, 2007

New Year

HAPPY NEW YEAR [:)]

   I wonder how fast the year has passed by. We stepped into another year.Hope this new year is filled with joy, peace, trust and everything we desire for.

   New year always reminds me of new hopes and aspirations and last but not the least resolutions. We think about what new habits we are going to project on and what bad habits we are going to give up. We pass through so many hurdles, experiences and may be we have learned many lessons and at one point of time we decide that we will not do that mistake again and as the time passes away sometimes somethings we forget. Why not, try to go back and think about things we want to give up, the waves of time that faded away, the things that cannot improve our personality and try to give up this new year.

   When I was a kid, everybody whom I knew, used to ask me what resolutions I have taken for this new year. I used to get irritated sometimes and tell them that I took a resolution that I will not take resolution again. I did that once, but later realized that I have done a mistake.

   I strongly believe that resolutions are not just taken for the new year, we can take them whenever we want to, but should be committed to our resolutions. Resolutions if carried out successfully not only act as short-term goals to success but also help in improving life, personality and overcoming those habits, which we ourselves do not like.

   What are we waiting for? If we do not have any resolution now, why not take one and try to commit to it so that the outcome of our resolution turns out to be advantageous and makes our life easier and happier.

Cheers,
G

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oho mari, this year ki tesukunna resolution eamito