Sunday, January 14, 2007

Mother's Happiness

Mother's happiness on child's birthday

How happy a mother would feel when a child is born, is it? I am very proud of my mother and I am happy that she is my THE best. I am nothing without her support in my life. Well, most of us are nothing without our parents. One of my friend gave birth to a child. I stepped into her shoes and was thinking about that and here is the outcome :-)

As a mother she wishes and she sings to that wish, as to celebrate her child's birthday for 1000 years. She thinks her child is still too innocent in this world(however old he/she is), as beautiful as spotless moon and prays and blesses as many times as there are stars in the universe. She gives us the gifts we do not expect, tries her best to give us comfortable life, and she thinks her child is the biggest gift to her in her life. Well, in spite of doing all this as a mother, she is still not satisfied but just hopes that her child should live more merrier and happier and celebrate birthday for 1000 years.

In my own shoes I would say, However let my child live happily as long as (s)he lives(I don't really wish thousand years hihihiii). I know its impossible to be always happy in this world, once in a lifetime in some way or the other the problem comes, I wish my child will have all the courage, confidence and determination to overcome that and lead the life as it comes.

This reminds me of something
"Lead the life the way it comes to you, but not the way you wish to be, because all the wishes cannot be satisfied"


Cheers,
G

2 comments:

Deep said...

I don't agree with ur statement at the bottom of the blog........

G said...

Well that depends on the individual ... if you are self satisfied you do not agree ... else can you justify ur statement?