Thursday, January 18, 2007

Joke of the day

During the lunch time, we were having fun. One of our colleague comes in and offers cake to everyone. One comments the bread as a good show. (We were laughing on that) . In the mean while the person who offered cake says there is no egg, but there is rum in it. One guy comments that you girls are drunkards. You drink rum in the office. Another colleagues shows his finger and asks this guy, which finger is this. The answer he gave it to him was very funny. He said where is the hand :)

Well this is a situational commedy, but I was almost ROFL.

The commedy continues ............

This is a conversation between two people.
One: Somehow you gave me an impression that you stay with your parents.
Two: How did you get that impression.
One: I thought so because you are not married and blah blah blah....
Two: Well, Actually I am trying to find American parents who can adopt me. I have been asking Three to adopt me so that she don't have to raise me, who earns salary, who can cook well

One: Good thing, she doesn't have to change the diapers

hahaaaaaaaaaaaa ... isn't it funny.

PS: Two is also the person who asked where is the hand

Cheers,
G

1 comment:

Ashwin, Komat Reddy said...

Hello. May I know who r u ????
n, By d way...... ur joke was pretty gud. I liked it.....
nywayz, bye n take care